Government of Saskatchewan
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Publications Centre
Publications Centre
MY Account | View Cart

Utility Crossings

A utility company must apply to the Minister for written approval to construct or alter a utility crossing before the construction or alteration of the crossing is underway. Applications submitted for approval will be checked to ensure they meet provincial standards.

Open Document