Government of Saskatchewan
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Publications Centre
Publications Centre
MY Account | View Cart

Appeal of Crown Land Allocation

A person who disagrees with the decision of the Minister respecting the allocation of Crown land or the termination of a lease may, within 14 days of the date that he is notified that: (a) he has not be allocated the land, or (b) his lease has been terminated; as the case may be, appeal to the Lands Appeal Board.

Open Form