Commercial Cooking Operations
This document is intended to help fire inspectors understand and apply the regulations governing ventilation and fire protection measures in commercial cooking applications.
Emergency Management and Fire Safety; Emergency Management and Fire Safety
These publications are related to the currently selected product as determined by the agency cataloguing the document:
May We Suggest...
The following are some but certainly not all products related to the currently displayed product:
- A-18.02 Reg 1 - The All Terrain Vehicles Regulations
- E-8.2 Reg 1 Form 1 - Emergency Protective Intervention Order
- OC 310/2010 - Proclaim The Technical Safety Authority of Saskatchewan Act on Friday, June 4, 2010 (with exceptions) (Minister of Corrections, Public Safety and Policing)
- OC 314/2010 - Establish the Technical Safety Authority of Saskatchewan and the Board of Directors (Minister of Corrections, Public Safety and Policing)
- OC 419/2014 - Farm Health and Safety Council Membership Changes (Minister of Labour Relations and Workplace Safety)
- OC 54/2014 - Workers’ Compensation Board Payment into the Consolidated Fund for Industrial Safety Programs - $11,500,000 (January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013) (Minister of Labour Relations and Workplace Safety)
- Residential Care Facilities, A Guide to Fire Safety in Residential Care Facilities
- S-63.1 Reg 2 - The Summary Offences Procedure Regulations, 1991
- TWO SASKATCHEWAN COMPANIES FINED FOR FALL PROTECTION VIOLATIONS