Government of Saskatchewan
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Publications Centre
Publications Centre
MY Account | View Cart

Formal Employment Standards Complaint Form

If you believe your employer failed to meet the employment standards set out in Part II of The Saskatchewan Employment Act, you can file a formal complaint with the Employment Standards Division. This form must be used to claim unpaid wages. You can also submit a formal complaint online (see Alternate Electronic Media Types below).

More Information Open Form

Alternate Electronic Media Types
  Format View / Download
Eform View

Related Products

These publications are related to the currently selected product as determined by the agency cataloguing the document:

May We Suggest...

The following are some but certainly not all products related to the currently displayed product: