Government of Saskatchewan
Friday, December 14, 2018
Publications Centre
Publications Centre
MY Account | View Cart

Product List
  Fur Dealers Licence Application
Fill out this form if you want to buy fur. Current year trapping licence numbers must be recorded on all purchase transactions. Trappers must have a licence to sell fur. Any infraction of The Wildlife Act, 1997 and Regulations, 1999 under the Act, may result in the immediate cancellation of any licence issued, without further notice.
  Sale of Wildlife
Fill out this form if you want to sell wildlife. We require the type and origin of the wildlife to be sold, and how the wildlife was obtained.
  Wildlife Import/Export
Fill out this permit if you want to import or export wildlife. You will need to include the species, quantity, sex and description of the wildlife you wish to import/export, transportation methods and more.