Government of Saskatchewan
Saturday, February 24, 2018
Publications Centre
Publications Centre
MY Account | View Cart

Permits can be obtained by downloadable pdf, online or at your local Ministry of Environment office. Once completed, either; return to the nearest office; email (if available) or submit through the general document function. If you have an application that is ready for submission to the ministry, click on the Sign-In function and log in and/or create your profile. Once logged in, you can upload your documents through the General Document Submission. For more information or assistance, contact the Client Service office at 1-800-567-4224.

Fish and Wildlife Development Fund
Guiding and Outfitting
Hazardous Materials and Safe Waste Management
Industrial Activities
Qualified Persons
Sale and Leasing of Crown Resource Land
Spills and Impacted Sites
Wildlife Research Permitting