Government of Saskatchewan
Thursday, December 13, 2018
Publications Centre
Publications Centre
MY Account | View Cart

Product List
  Application of Surviving Joint Tenant Lease, Permit or Wild Rice
For the surviving joint tenant to assume deceased joint tenant's share of the property.
  Assignment of Lease as Collateral Security
This form is to be completed by both the lessee and the lending institute when financial assistance is required pertaining to leased property on Crown land.
  Crown Land Disposition – Lease or Permit
This form is used to apply for a new disposition on Crown land, for all types of land uses EXCEPT wild rice permits and park land commercial leases. Supplemental application forms may be necessary for some development. For additional information click on More Information below.
  Purchase Crown Resource Land
Use this form to purchase Crown resource land.
  Quit Claim
Use this form to remove interest in an expired disposition.
  Request for Assignment
This form is to be completed by two parties wishing to negotiate a sell/buy transaction for improvement(s) on Crown land.
  Statutory Declaration for Lost Lease
Use this form to replace a lease that has been lost or destroyed.
  Surrender of Disposition Lease, Permit or Wild Rice Licence
This form will help you to surrender a disposition lease, permit or wild rice licence.
  Wild Rice - Application for Permit or Licence
This form is used to apply for a wild rice permit or licence to cultivate and harvest wild rice.