Government of Saskatchewan
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Publications Centre
Publications Centre
MY Account | View Cart

Product List
  OWA Request for Assistance
The Office of the Workers’ Advocate (OWA) offers a free of charge service to all workers in Saskatchewan who are injured and need assistance with their workers’ compensation claims. They provide advice on workers’ compensation claims and assistance preparing and presenting cases for review and appeal. To request the services of the OWA, complete all the questions of the application.